An inventory of outreach and professional development activities related to science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) education is being collected by members of the Iowa Mathematics and Science Education Partnership (IMSEP). This inventory represents many programs across the state of Iowa in pre-K through 16 mathematics and science education.
The inventory began in 2007 as a joint effort of IMSEP and the Iowa Department of Education. The information will be used to help inform educators, business leaders and various constituents of the current outreach activities in mathematics and science education.
The information may include:
- Outreach directly to Pre-K through 12 students in the form of STEM enrichment programs
- In-service professional development efforts for pre-K through 12 teachers of STEM fields
- Pre-service projects that support future teachers of STEM disciplines
- Post-baccalaureate initiatives in STEM education
- Collegiate faculty STEM teaching enhancement efforts
View the current STEM Education Activities Inventory.
View the expired project archive.