Northwest Iowa STEM Region
The Northwest Iowa STEM Region is a collaborative effort with Iowa Lakes Community College. The Northwest Region is able to use the strengths from the institution to help expand STEM into the communities served in Northwest Iowa.
Molly Faber is the Northwest Iowa STEM Regional Manager.
Contact Molly to learn more about STEM in Northwest Iowa.
Iowa Lakes Community College
The Regional Manager, Molly Faber, Iowa Lakes Community College and Northwest Iowa’s Advisory Board, collaborate to identify, grow and create STEM programs that strengthen the Northwest STEM region.
Northwest Iowa’s Advisory Board Members:
- Dr. John Bedward, Storm Lake
- Ms. Kathleen Bottaro, Sioux City
- Dr. Derek Brower, Orange City
- Ms. Barbara Den Herder, Sioux Center
- Dr. Eric Forseth, Sioux Center
- Ms. Linda Gray, Everly
- Ms. Cheryl Heronemus, Alton
- Ms. Nancy McDowell, Sheldon
- Ms. Sherry McGill, Sergeant Bluff
- Ms. Jody Still Herbold, Kingsley
- Ms. Mary Trent, Carroll
- Mr. Wade Weber, Spirit Lake
- Mr. Mark Zabawa, Spencer
Molly Faber, B.A.
Molly Faber is the Northwest Iowa Regional STEM Manager. She has many years of experience in multimedia communications, digital marketing and management. Molly received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Marquette University in broadcast electronic communications and criminology. She later enrolled in the multicultural teaching and learning graduate program at the University of Minnesota. Molly is passionate about creating opportunities for young Iowans to engage in STEM education.