The Governor's STEM Advisory Council identified targeted areas supporting the goals listed in the Governor's Executive Order 74. These priorities address the most pressing challenges facing STEM education in the state of Iowa. Listed below are those priorities and the team members who have volunteered to work on these areas. Also listed are "Innovation Focus" proposals recommended by Council subgroups. These particular areas of focus have been wisely researched and are offered to the Council as areas needing further exploration. If you would like to make suggestions or contribute to these groups, click here to send an email.
2. Technology Enhanced Instruction for Global Learning
- Innovation Focus - Broadband
4. STEM Learner Readiness for Post-Secondary Education and Career
- Innovation Focus - STEM Schools and Classrooms
- Innovation Focus - Out-of-School Network-Active Learning