This playbook was developed to help guide Iowa employers, high schools and students through the process of implementing a Registered Apprenticeship program in local communities.
- Explaining Employment Needs and the Registered Apprenticeship Solution
- The Business Process
- Business-conducted Mentor and Manager Training
- Career Academy-conducted Mentor and Manager Training
- Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship in Welding Contract
- Registered Apprenticeship Brochure
Additionally, the National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity produced a free toolkit designed to assist leaders from K-12, higher education and the workforce to build an scale equitable youth apprenticeship programs. Click here to download the toolkit.